Tuesday, January 31, 2012

15 week update

This week you will have to excuse the picture. My mamma is dying for an update, but the hubby is out showing houses right now, so I took the picture myself :) It's not high quality, but you can see the growing bump for sure.
Told ya the picture was not the best, but it still works I guess. Here we are at 15 weeks.

 Listen up everyone- this week the baby is getting little bones inside of his/her ears. This mean that the baby can now hear what we say, as well as the music that I sing. Studies have shown that babies recognize the same music that they hear while they are in the womb. SO LISTEN UP FELLA AT SPEEDWAY! MY BABY CAN NOW HEAR YOUR INAPPROPRIATE MUSIC, SO TURN IT DOWN! THANK YOU, MAMMA FOGLE :)

It's kinda cool...I feel like I have my own little sidekick now because I am showing more.

If the baby were to be measured this week from crown to rump, he or she would be around 5 inches long and be around 3 ounces in weight.
The app on my phone compared the baby to the size of an avocado this week, which is a far cry from the days when we were an orange seed!

Our little one is one good looking baby at this point (not that I didn't already know that). He or she has now developed eyebrows,eyelashes, and ears that are now in the correct place on the head. Although we have developed all of these features, little bit is still pretty skinny because fat has not accumulated just yet.
If you were to peek inside my belly you would see that the baby's skin is pretty translucent right now and the blood vessels and veins would be very apparent. This will get better the more fat that the baby develops.

Here's the weekly update on me: 

Maternity clothes: Still the same, but here's a funny story for you. I am down to one pair of pants that I can wear to work. I am almost too big for them, but maternity pants are still way too big. So I have been washing and wearing the same pants everyday because it's all I have right now. So last night I ironed them and put them on the bathroom sink for the next morning. I'm not sure what happened, but when I grabbed them this morning they were SOAKING WET. I was in tears. I didn't know what to do and I was already running late. I tried the adjust a button thing and they should be banned! When you hook them to your pants you then have a big gap in your pants where your skin shows because your pants aren't really made to wear like that. So I settled for some brown pants that I had to squeeze into and a loose top. I almost had to call my boss and tell her I would be there once my pants go out of the dryer. Great way to start the day!
Gender: 2 weeks! 2 weeks! 2 weeks!
Movement: I am not really sure what I have been feeling, but it's either muscle spasms or little flutters. I am not sure what it's really supposed to feel like, but I could be feeling the kicks :)
Sleep: still pretty good. I might break down and get a body pillow or something in the next few days because I just can't seem to get comfortable. I am usually a stomach sleeper and now I can't get on my stomach. It's hard to change the way you naturally sleep.
Cravings: nothing new. 
Symptoms: feeling pretty good this week...still the same things as before, but the past two days at school I have been really tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved