Friday, January 27, 2012

Mackin' at Speedway

Yesterday I get a text from Mike that gas is going up and I should stop by Speedway on the way home and fill my car up with gas. Little did I know what I was in for when I stopped. Upon pulling in to the station, there were lots of cars in line. I waited for about 5 minutes, pulled up to the pump, get out of my car in the pouring rain and start to pump my gas. Out of nowhere here comes this teenage kid with ghetto music blaring profanity so loud I could hear it as he pulled up. Instead of being like any normal person and turning his car up to get gas, he continues to leave it running. Lucky me, I get to be put in danger of the whole station getting blown up as well as continue to hear music about how some *** at a club did this and that while I'm filling up.

He must have paid cash because he immediately walks past my car (baggy jeans, over sized shirt, cig, flat bill cap, chain and all) and says, "Hey baby!"

Ok, "friend"...
1. I'm married
2. Can you NOT see I'm pregnant?!
3. Your pants are so baggy it looks like you have done a little somethin' somethin' in them (if you catch my drift)

I had one of "those moment." I was thinking MY child will NEVER be like that. I can't believe this kid just talked to me like that. Does he not have any respect or manners?! Blah, Blah, Blah. I was such an old woman, but seriously?! The older I get, these teenage kids and the music they listen to, the baggy pants and the gansta' walk just go all through me! 

Luckily I didn't fall for his sweet charm and romantic ways! I am still a happily married woman. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved