Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Peachy Keene



Here we are...13 weeks...second trimester...less than 1 month until we find out the gender of baby Fogle!! At 13 weeks the baby is the size of a peach, which is about 3 inches long. Also, the baby's intestines are moving into the stomach. Up until this point they have been forming inside of the umbilical cord, crazy huh? AND.....little bit is working on the development of his/her vocal cords. :) Here we are at 13 weeks...

Isn't that just peachy?!

I will leave you with an update on baby and me: 
Maternity clothes: I did buy one shirt at Target, but it is one that could easily pass for a regular shirt. I liked it because it was really long and I can wear it with leggings. So yea I bought one, but it's a cute one!
Gender: We will see in about a month!
Movement: not yet
Sleep: I sleep pretty well until about 4:30 when I start waking up because I have to pee. I lay there forever because I am so comfortable and I don't want to get up. Other than that, sleeping great!
Cravings: can't get enough fruit right now. I am trying to stay healthy about it...I don't want my baby made of McDonald's, although it does sound pretty good.
Symptoms: feeling pretty good...oh wait I just threw up! I think we have a little prankster on our hands. I will be completely fine, talking to someone and then next thing I know I am puking. I don't even feel it coming and as soon as I am done, I'm good to go! It's the weirdest thing really. Also I'm experiencing a little bit of the round ligament pain this week. Sometimes when I get up quickly or cough I get a little uncomfortable. Overall, I can't complain, I feel pretty good!

Have a great week everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved