Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's almost time for us to meet Olivia

This past weekend Mike's aunt Lena, my MIL Fonda and I hosted a shower for my sister-in-law. We are very excited to meet our niece, Olivia, at the end of February! Here are a few pictures we captured from the shower:
My sister-in-law and my niece

 Welcome baby girl! We love you so much!

 I love this cake! We found a version on pinterest and Fonda loved it. The lady who made it actually did better than the original picture we found. One side was chocolate and the other was butter cream icing with a raspberry filling. Loved it!

 Top of the cake

 Rachel wanted Olivia's name above her crib so I did my best to make letters to match her room. Hope they work out! I was happy with the end product.

 Fran, Mike's aunt, made this book for Olivia. She is a painter and photographer, so she wrote the book and painted the pictures to go along with it. Then she scanned everything in and made a book for Olivia to keep. All of the characters in the book are Olivia's cousins, aunts, uncles and of course, mommy and daddy. How sweet is that?!
 Opening gifts

 Mike's granny made this quilt for Olivia. It's beautiful!

The bunny by the bay Olivia's Auntie M and Uncle Mike bought for her. :)

Olivia, we can't wait to meet you! We love you so much already and can't wait for you to get here so we can spoil you to death!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved