Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nursery ideas

Pinterest is my new addiction. There I said it! I could spend all day just looking at random things that I would like to make, wear, cook, put in the house...you get my point. It literally has everything you could ever imagine. I have been getting lots of nursery ideas, but I am still looking for new inspiration. I know without a doubt what I would do if we have a girl, but a boy nursery is where is gets a bit difficult. I am very girly, so a decorating for a girl would be so easy for me. I love the frill, the bright colors, anything girly. I just don't think there is that much cute boy stuff out there. I did find a couple of pictures on pinterest that I thought I could go from, so I thought I would share. 

Here is what I have found so far for a boy nursery:
 LOVE the horse in this picture. I think one of these is a must no matter if we have baby boy Fogle or baby girl Fogle. I also really like the hot air balloon pictures above the crib. I would probably do the walls different, but I like the dark wood and the blues.
So that's pretty much it so far. I haven't really found any boy bedding that I HAVE to have, but hopefully if i keep looking, something will strike my fancy.

Now for a girl...I've got that covered. Here is the bedding that I have fallen in love with...

I. AM. IN. LOVE. How precious are the love birds and the damask fabric? I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the iron crib. I have been all over craig's list trying to find one of these babies.

Here are some other decorations that I have found (thanks to pinterest) that I would like to incorporate if it is a little girl:
 I need these initials!



So that's what I've got so far. If you know of any cute boy bedding or sites that I could browse, please let me know!

**13 weeks update coming as soon as I remember to take a picture of the bump before getting into my PJ's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved