Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Progress, but back to square one...

So I was talking to my friend Hannah the other day about how I am struggling with finding the perfect baby boy bedding. She suggested that I check out some of the vendors on Etsy and see what kind of fabrics I could find. She had found a lot of cute bedding there before she found what she likes for McKinley's nursery. So last night I browsed around a little bit and OH.MY.GOSH. is there some cute stuff on there. The good news is that I found the original girl bedding that I liked for about $100 less. The bad news, I have fallen in love with a second baby girl bedding. BACK TO SQUARE ONE...so I thought I would show you both baby girl beddings that I have found. Please help me! Let me know which on is your favorite...
 I love these fabrics together. I also love the ruffled crib skirt. OH THE CHOICES!
Here is the original bedding I liked, only through Etsy. 

OK...HELP!!!

The good news is that I did find some fabric combinations that I might like for a baby boy. I am not sure about it yet, so I would love to have your opinion on this one too. Here are the fabric combinations to choose from... 
They can be combined any way that I choose to make the bedding. I like the light blue and gray together. Here are some pictures of how it can be put together...



I think it's pretty cute!

So even though I made some progress with the boy bedding, I am totally unsure of what to choose for a girl now. Please leave some comments and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of motherhood...and blogging! You look so wonderfully happy...congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved