Thursday, January 26, 2012

We need to travel more!

Mike and I really enjoy taking trips together...I mean what couple doesn't?! Last year we did not take a vacation because Mike was really busy at work and I am taking classes for my Master's degree. Paying for classes can get a bit expensive. This year we have vowed we will take a babymoon before little bit gets here at the end of the summer. Mike has actually said he would like to take two or three trips. Not that I would mind that at all!


My friend, Beth, from work sent me an email with the title "visually fantastic" a couple of days ago. I immediately fowarded it to Mike because he enjoys photography just about as much as I do. The pictures are so fantastic that I thought I would share a few with you:
 Hot air balloons in Cappadocia, Turkey
 Believe it or not, this is in the United States. Taken in Oregon.
 The emerald crater in New Zealand. 
 Trees in a forest in Poland (isn't a fantastic visual of how they grow?!)
 The Lena Pillars in Russia
 Sunset within a wave. I love this picture because it reminds me of our honeymoon to Hawaii a few years ago. I would love to go back there on a big anniversary we celebrate! hint, hint ;)
 These can be found in China. They are caused by millions of years of sandstone accumulation and other rocks. Beautiful!
In northwestern Montana. The water is so transparent that it seems that this is a quite shallow lake. In fact, it's very deep.

Are these pictures not amazing?! Mike's reply to the email was, "We need to travel more." Agreed dear hubby, agreed. :)

I know we will definitely not be taking a babymoon this extravagant, but it does make me look forward to a little get a way with the hubs before our baby gets here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved