Monday, January 23, 2012

When life hands you lemons...

Today we are 14 weeks. Today I wore a shirt to work that I had previous taken an update picture in (I think 8 week picture) and you're going to die when you see the difference. Up to this point all babies grow at about the same rate, but his week the baby will start to grow differently than other babies. The head of the baby is starting to straighten out more and might be some hair on top of that little head. Another thing growing is the eyebrows. I think that's about it for the development update. Here is a picture of me when I got home from work today...

Well HHHHEEEEELLOOOOO baby bump! Today the first person made a comment about the belly. I guess I took a little growth spurt from last week. It's crazy for me to see this in a picture. Obviously I can see the view from above, but it looks so different from the side!
The baby is the size of a lemon...about 4 inches long. 

Here's the update on baby and me: 
Maternity clothes: same as last week. I did wear the top I told you about from last week to work on Friday and it was so comfy!
Gender: 3 week countdown! Although one of my students told me today that he didn't know if it was a boy or girl, although he had an opinion on what we should get (as if we are going to buy the baby from a store). He told me that we should have a boy because although girls are cute when they are little, they turn into divas around 2. HA!!
Movement: not yet
Sleep: still pretty good. I can still sleep on my stomach, although not by choice. I freak out when I wake up and I am on my stomach. I am so scared it will hurt the baby although my doctor has said it is alright. 
Cravings: nothing new. I am very thankful that I can eat without wanting to throw up now! I made dinner last night and ate a little of everything I fixed. That hasn't happened for a while!
Symptoms: feeling pretty good this week...the joys of the second trimester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved