Saturday, September 1, 2012

hand-me-downs

Mom saved a bunch of clothes that I wore when I was a baby and put them back for when we had kids and when Mike and I found out that Addy was a girl, she brought over the clothes to see if we wanted to use any of them. One of the outfits that we pulled was the one that I came home from the hospital in. Addison also wore the same outfit home (if you remember it was a premee and it was HUGE on her!) The other outfits are just starting to fit and they look adorable on her. I took some pictures of one of my favorites that she wore a couple of days ago and it was precious!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved