Saturday, September 29, 2012

Boyd's Orchard

Early this afternoon we took Addison to the pumpkin patch at Boyd's Orchard to get her very first pumpkin. We also stopped along the way and picked apples (Mr. Fogle and I do this every year) and Addison got to "pet" a horse. She really didn't pet it or even touch it, but oh well!  The weather was absolutely beautiful and the fields weren't too muddy despite all the rain we've gotten the past few days. 
The hubs, Addy and I headed to pick a pumpkin


mommy and her girl
choosing the perfect pumpkin
I think I found it!
YEP!
daddy and his girl
see, only a little mud

Pickin' apples. We like to try them before we make a decision ;) They should weigh you before you pick and after. They would make a ton of money that way!
my momma

we obviously had a personal photographer. Aunt Madi was on a roll! Too bad she didn't make it into any of the pictures. 
daddy and Addison picking apples
Mike had to hand her off because there was the perfect apple WAY up in the tree. He basically climbed up to the top and then decided he didn't want it. HA!
my baby


Addison and mommy with my mom and dad

Mimi and Addy

Precious girl

"petting" the horse

my family <3

I loved the white pumpkins. I still might have to get one!

Great day!! Oh how I love fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved