Monday, September 24, 2012

Our trip to the zoo

Today was a beautiful day in Louisville so we decided to take our sweet girl to the zoo for the very first time.  Mike, Addison and I went with Rachel, Chris and Olivia and we had a ball! Let me tell you right now, Addison and Olivia were the CUTEST things to watch! Some of the exhibits they were fascinated with and others they couldn't have cared less about, but it is so fun as a momma to watch your baby discover new things. Addison especially liked the fish. She was most attentive when watching them swim around. Again, she loves water! Mike noticed her watching the water at the giraffe exhibit and when we saw the elephants. Something about it intrigues her! What a great way to spend our day and I have a feeling we will be making plans to go back again very soon!
Addison and daddy checking out some weird bird
my loves
I do believe this was monkeys. They were so active; swinging from rope to rope all around the room. Very entertaining!
Cousin O and Uncle Chris
The gator
I really liked the design on this turtle's shell
One of our favorites: the giraffes. The tallest one was over 15 feet tall!




Admiring the giraffes
Addison watching the giraffes coming in to eat their food
I love this picture. They were looking at the male giraffe that is 15 feet 
Aunt Rachel and Addy Bug. I caught her in the middle of blowing a bubble
Daddy showing Addison the giraffes up close
My family <3
Me and my girl at my favorite exhibit: the penguins. Usually they put on a show, but today they were very calm
My beautiful niece enjoying the afternoon

What a fun, fun day! I can't wait to take them back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved