Wednesday, September 19, 2012

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Every single year about this time I lose my husband. Not in a literal sense, but figuratively speaking, he vanishes. The reason you ask? Fantasy football ladies and gentlemen. I have never understood it but Mike becomes obsessed. This is a man who doesn't watch pro-football mind you and there he is glued to the TV, refreshing the computer screen every 10 seconds to see if he has gained another point. So this year I decided to see what all the hype was about. You know "vanish" along with the hubby. I thought it would be something fun that we could do together. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right? So this year Addy's All-Stars has joined the fantasy football league and turns out I am pretty darn good at this whole thing! I am currently 2-0, winning both games by a landslide. Let me just show you a little something I am kinda proud about:

These are the results from the first two weeks in fantasy football. Our league does a little something called the biggest blowout. Basically it is a scoreboard of who wins their game by the most amount of points.


Week 1

 
 
189.30
vs. vultures
 
139.10
 
+50.20
 

 

Week 2

 
185.80
 
119.30
 
MARGIN OF VICTORY+66.50
POINTS
 

That's right. Not only did I win both of my games, but I won by the largest margin. I'm good! :)

So this week is a big week in the Fogle household. Team Addy's All-Stars is playing Team Magic Mike. Basically I am going to kick my husband's booty! Pray for him because I have a feeling he is going to be a sore loser :) Who knew that this whole Fantasy Football thing could be so fun?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved