Saturday, September 8, 2012

Oh yes it's ladies night!

I love when I get the chance to catch up with friends that I don't get to see very often. Last night I was sitting on the porch with Addison when my friend from college, Rebekah, texted us to see what we were doing. Bek and I met in college, I believe our junior year, and we've been friends ever since. She was even a bridesmaid in our wedding:

Friends don't get much better than her! Love, love, love her! Anyway...I was so excited that our family didn't have any plans and we were able to meet up and do some catching up. She also got to meet Addy Bug for the first time. 

If you've never been to Norton Commons, you need to go. They have the cutest little restaurants and it's such a neat environment. We ate at Karem's Pub:
We ate, talked and had a great time. You know those friends that you can not see or talk to everyday and when you're together it's like no time at all has passed? That's our friendship. I looked up and it was almost 11 o'clock. We'd been talking for over 4 hours! Believe it or not, we made plans to see each other again the next day because we just weren't done talking. HA! 
Addy loves her aunt Bek!
Me and my girl

Ok, so Rebekah's mom is just amazing. She made, from scratch, a ton of cute little goodies for Addison. I will just have to show you some of the ones that I took pictures of:
 How adorable are these?! She didn't know I was a chi-o (which is our mascot). She's so talented!
 Addison's new toy. It's her version of a taggy. I love it!
 Addy's new bib
 and matching burp cloth...

She also made Addison a couple of other things that I didn't get pictures of. She gave her a green a white polka-dot blanket with her name monogrammed on it, along with a toy basket that matches the blanket (monogrammed of course) and an ADORABLE dress with her monogram. Here is Addison napping with her new blanket:



How amazing is it all?! 

Bek, Thanks so much for not having a thing to do last night so that we were able to catch up...you have no idea how much I miss you! I can't wait to meet up again because it's always so much fun! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved