Saturday, September 1, 2012

Water logged

I know I've said it before, but my child LOVES bath time. In fact she loves it so much that she was been crying before and when I put her in the water she smiles and coos. She also loves it so much that when we take her out of the bathtub she screams bloody murder. I swear, we have a future  swimmer on our hands. Addison and I had a photo shoot the other day while she was in the bath and I wanted to share some of the pictures. I think there's a couple of pictures in the mix where she actually looks like me!
 I think this is the look I sometimes give my mom when she is taking too many pictures of my sister's and I. Now that I'm a mommy too I understand why she wants pictures. 
 she is mesmerized by anything high up and bright. In this picture she is amazed by the shower head.
 More pictures!?
 sweet baby

 Kicking those little legs



And while we are having fun in the bathtub, this furry child is scared to death that she's going to get a bath next so she waits out in the hallway. Poor pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved