Friday, September 14, 2012

Photo shoot

Guess what? I've been taking lots of pictures of Addison! GASP! I know, I know...like I don't do that all day, everyday anyway! She seriously is the most amazing, entertaining, beautiful, happy, did I say amazing? little girl and I just can't help but have the camera ready at all times.
 playing on her play mat. Her favorite thing is the mirror. I also took some of the hanging toys that it came with and replaced them with some other toys. She really enjoys the cow. 




 I love this outfit on her! The colors are very pretty...






 playing with daddy before bedtime
 is that not the sweetest little face?
 More pictures?!
 YAWN!




 sweet baby toes
 I love how she holds her little hands up to her chest



No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved