Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Photo album: 4 to 8 weeks

Over the past 4 weeks I have taken TONS of cute photos of my baby girl that I want to document for her baby book. When I say tons, I probably take about 20 pictures a day of her. She's just too cute and I can't help it!

Addy and Mommy playing on the couch and I captured this sweet smile.
Listening intently to what Nanny has to say.
HA! Those socks! Her feet were cold but the socks are huge. Oh well, at least we were lounging at home!
Wearing her Asbury purple to support her Uncle Billy at his first soccer game of the season.
long car ride back home. Check out those cheeks!
Mimi and Papaw bought Addy her very own playmat for their house. She loved it!

Sleepy girl!
Sleepy again and wearing Mommy's baby outfit.
Cute, cute girl. I love when I capture her smiling while we are playing.
Uncle Billy's game

Wearing her tunic that her Mimi and I bought when we first found out she was a girl. It is too cute on her!


My favorite picture of Miss Addison.
She LOVES her daddy!
I could just kiss her to death. Love that little face!

Listening very closely!


 Olivia is getting so big!

 I love this picture of her!


 Pumpkin Pie

 Mimi and Addy spending some quality time together 


1 comment:

  1. Addy is adorable and all her outfits are too cute!!! I'm not surprised you take a lot of photos each day, I'd want to as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved