Thursday, September 27, 2012

I win!

So do you remember the post that I did about my fantasy football team? Remember my team was playing Mike's team last week? Well ladies and gentlemen, I WON! Not only did I win, but I kicked his little tail! The final score was 211.50 to 151.60. Oh and not only did I kick his booty, but I have the biggest win in the league once again!

Clearly I still love him even though he isn't any good at fantasy football ;)

In all seriousness Mike was a good sport. We had a lot of fun while the games were going on. We laughed and did a whole lot of trash talking! We even decided to make a friendly little bet before the games started  and I could use your help to cash in my winnings. The winner got to decide the restaurant for our next date night and I want to try somewhere that we've never been before. Do you know of any new/good restaurants in Louisville? What do you recommend? 


I'm now ranked 2nd in the league and I am super excited about it! 


Week 3 Results

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved