Sunday, April 29, 2012

Madi's prom

My little sister, Madison, and her boyfriend, Billy, went to prom last night. Mike and I ventured home yesterday afternoon to spend the day with her, see her off to prom, and then celebrate hubby's birthday with my side of the family. Yep, it's hubby's birthday today :) Madison was beautiful yesterday. Well, she's beautiful always, but wait til you see the pictures. I might be biased, but she is the cutest of them all! Here are some of the pictures I captured of my baby sister and Billy last night:

 a close of up Madison's pretty flowers




 Madi and Billy with Billy's parents, Congo and Anelle


 Mom and dad with Madison and Billy

 The girls
 My family. I gave up on trying to find a picture where we all had our eyes open and were all looking at the camera. If you knew our family history with taking pictures, then you would know this is entirely too typical!
 Riley and Madi


 Poor Brit, she was cut out of all of the family pictures. In a couple you can see her arm on the left. Sorry Brit!
Wasn't she just b-e-a-utiful?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved