Saturday, April 7, 2012

How in the world could I forget?!

Good grief! I've had such a busy week finishing up school before spring break that I forgot to write a post about my CATS! DID YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE THE NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS? I am sure you did! I just couldn't miss the championship game, so I stayed up on a work night until midnight (my alarm goes off at 5:30..boo!) The next day I was struggling bad, but it was worth every yawn that took place! Let me share some of my favorite photos that have been published. No, they will not be of any couches burning or cars being flipped over. I think all of that is absolutely ridiculous! In fact, my poor baby sister was in the mix of the "mobs" after the game and was smacked across the face by some random man she has never seen, so I support the celebrations, in fact I wish I was on campus to do a little celebrating, but I don't think all of the craziness that took place on campus was necessary! My boys celebrating:






I think Addison needs to know that she is going to be born in a great year! I mean who wouldn't wanna be born the same year that the CATS win the NCAA championship?! I love my CATS!

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR BABY?

BLUE AND WHITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved