Saturday, April 7, 2012

24 weeks

We are rounding the end of the 24th week of pregnancy and I didn't want the week to go by without showing you a picture of the growing belly. Addison is growing leaps and bounds at this point. In fact, since last week she should have gained 4 ounces. Her lungs are growing branches this week which will complete her respitory system.
She's now as big as an ear of corn...wider obviously, but she is being compared to an ear of corn in reference to her length. I can believe it because I can feel her kicking on both sides of my stomach at once now. She will get her arms and legs going at the same time and I can feel it all over my stomch. I still can't tell where her arms and her legs are, but I am assuming the more she grows I will be able to tell which is an arm and which is a leg when she is kicking away in there.

Brittany wanted me to post this picture because she's really proud of it:
Tonight Mike and I came home to stay with my family to celebrate Easter. Brit and I spent a little time decorating a bunny cake that we enjoyed tonight with dinner (it was yummy!). Pretty cute huh? I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend with lots of love from your family and time set aside to count your blessings from above!

1 comment:

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved