Saturday, April 14, 2012

You know your're pregnant when...

Just thinking about some of the things that make me laugh about this pregnancy and I thought that I would share them with you...
You know you're pregnant when...

1. You use a rubberband to make your regular pants fit longer. Yes, I have done this and yes, I am still doing this with 2 pair of pants that I have.

2. Your body pillow is your new best friend. I originally thought that they costs way too much money, but now that I have invested in one I would pay triple what I paid because they make you so comfortable at night!

3. You can't get enough baby oil or cocoa butter. So far so good...no stretch marks! I have been lathering up in baby oil in the morning and cocoa butter at night.

4. You get so hungry you could cry. I have been at this point about twice now with nothing to grab as a snack and I was miserable. I felt like the snickers commerical when they say that you aren't yourself when you're hungry. As soon as I get food I'm good to go, but I would seriously hurt someone for food.

5. People look at your belly before they look at you. I am sure I have been guilty of this before, but it's hilarious that people will watch you walking toward them and they will stare at your belly the entire time, then when they realize what they're doing they will look up and speak to you. It's kinda funny!

6. Every baby you see is absolutely adborable. I swear there isn't a kid that I don't ohh and ahh over right now. I just can't wait to see what my little girl looks like.

7. You feel like a Buddah because people will come up and rub your belly constantly. I really get uncomfortable when random people come up and rub my stomach. I obviously don't mind my husband, parents or close friends touching my belly, but I really wanna hit (I know that's a little harsh, but seriously!) people that I don't know who come up and touch my stomach. I don't walk around rubbing on people I don't know so this just seems a little weird to me!







1 comment:

  1. You and your husband are super cute together! And congrats on the little one!

    ReplyDelete

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved