Saturday, March 31, 2012

It is game day, baby!

Unless you have been hiding under a rock you know that today is possibly the biggest day in the bluegrass. It's the day everyone has been waiting for...UK is going to dominate Louisville this evening at 6:00! I am so excited  I can't hardly stand it. I especially love all of the pictures that I have seen floating around on Facebook dogging either team, depending on who you are rooting for. I thought I'd get in the spirit and share some of my favorites that I've seen floating around:


 This one is my favorite! I love, love, love it! It is posted on the side of a house on campus. The bed sheet banners  hanging all over the place make me miss my days on campus!
This standard poodle was spotted downtown Lexington yesterday. He's decked out and ready for the game!

One more quick picture and story...yesterday the kids at school were allowed to wear their favorite UK or UL t-shirt (they are usually in dress code). They attended an incentive for good effort and completed homework during the month of March and when the teachers went to the gym to pick them up, this is how we found them:
 I know it's kinda hard to see. This was actually from my boss' phone, but she had them sitting separated into red and blue. There was WAY more blue in that gym and even than you can see in this picture; they know what's up! She would tell them she wanted to see who could scream the loudest, the UK or UL fans. So she would do a countdown and the kids would scream as loud as they could. This scared Addison to death! Every time they would scream she would jump like she was startled. It was so funny because some of my friends were trying to feel her do it, but I was laughing so hard each time she jumped that they couldn't feel her. Poor little girl, she had no idea what was going on!

HAPPY GAME DAY EVERYONE!! GOOOOOOOOOO CATS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved