Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Addy's bedroom


I should explain what you are seeing in these pictures. The crib, changing table, toy box and highchair that I used as a baby have now become Addison's furniture for her nursery. I think it's really neat that she is going to be sleeping in the same crib that I once did. The reason why the crib, changing table and others are in about 100 pieces right now is because my parents had it painted yesterday. When I was born this crib was a dark wood color. I really wanted her to have white furniture, so my mom and dad took it and had a little transformation done. One of Madison's friends, Chad, works at an auto body shop and was nice enough to spray it for us using the equipment they use to paint cars with. Mom told me that he started yesterday when he got out of school and didn't finish last night until after midnight. In fact it took over 10 coats of paint to get the dark wood covered, but it looks like new! We owe him big! From what I can see in the pictures it looks great!! Mom and dad are coming this weekend to paint Addison's room and set up her nursery furniture and I am so, so excited to start seeing her little room come together. I have already bought some decorations to put on her shelves and walls, but I am pumped to see her furniture in place. AHH!!! More to come on the progress of her room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved