Sunday, March 4, 2012

20 weeks...THE HALFWAY POINT!

Wow...halfway through the pregnancy! That's hard to believe really. It seems like time is flying and that Addy will be here in NO time! Here is a picture of me and my bump yesterday afternoon:
At 20 weeks Addison is being compared (in length) to the size of a banana. She should weigh roughly 10.5 ounces and measures about 10 total inches from the top of her head to the heels of her feet. 

This part is just amazing...Addison has already acquired the sleep patterns of a newborn. She has also found her favorite sleep position (if she's like her momma, it will be on her stomach, which is not working out for me very well at the moment!) At this point many babies have fallen into a noticeable sleep pattern. I think it's safe to say that she will be wide awake at 9:00pm every night (Remember that's when I feel her kick the most?) I don't think that she will be a morning person though. Unless I have coffee in the morning, she doesn't get going until about 10am  (Oh geeze, she's taking after her aunt Madison!)

Here's the latest update on the two of us:
Cravings: nothing new this week. Mike and I have noticed that I LOVE any kind of fruit right now. Yesterday at Wal-Mart I bought bananas, strawberries, grapes, and apples. This is to add to my stash of blueberries and cuties :) I guess my cravings could be worse, huh?

Symptoms: I have to say that this pregnancy (not that I can compare it to any other) has been great! I have felt pretty good, and besides the nausea in the beginning and my back (until I got the body pillow) were the only things that were symptomatic. Since then I have been feeling great! I am a little tired right now, but I think that's because we played the waiting game with my niece last night. :) Did I mention that she's precious? Mike and I just got back home from seeing her again and she's a doll!!!

2 comments:

  1. So... Olivia is definitely a doll!!!
    And it does definitely feel like your pregnancy is flying by!! I don't know about you, but I'm okay with that. :) Come on out Miss Addison!
    I happen to have a cute little 'fit' waiting for you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, you are already the cutest little momma! I am very happy for you and your family. Best wished for the remainder of your pregnancy.~RaeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved