Tuesday, March 13, 2012

C-A-T-S CAT, CATS, CATS!

March Madness has officially begun and I am really excited. If you didn't notice UK is the OVERALL NUMBER ONE SEED IN THE NCAA TOURNAMENT. No big deal! Mike and I have our brackets ready to go...judge our selections for yourself:

 Mr. Fogle's bracket
My thoughts on the tournament...I usually win ;)

Every year Mike and I have a little friendly competition when it comes to the NCAA tournament. This year, the person who wins gets to choose which restaurant we will eat at on our date night after the tournament is over. Mike wants to choose some manly barbecue restaurant that is close to our house if he wins and who knows what cravings I'll have at that point. Let the competition begin....and GOOOOOOO CATS!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved