Thursday, March 8, 2012

Little Treasures Consignment

See those women? You know, the ones you usually see on black Friday who are loading themselves down with anything and everything? Well... those women were my mom and I last night (along with my hubby and my dad. I just couldn't find a picture of men loaded down with items while shopping).  For the last couple of weeks, I've had numerous colleagues of mine tell me about this HUGE consignment sale that happens once a year in Louisville. Everyone was raving about it, so I knew I had to check it out. It was great!! Mike, my mom, my dad and I headed to Shelbyville Road last night after dinner to see what all the fuss was about. I wish I had gone earlier in the day and had a lot of time to look around because the items for sale were great! At one point Mike rounded the corner with the most excited look and said, "THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!"   I have to agree with him. Addison scored a lot of little onsies and other outfits that still had the tags on them. Did I mention that they were $2 and $3 a piece?! You can't beat that! If you are in the Louisville area and you are in need of little clothes, bedding, shoes, accessories, or anything baby related I would say HEAD TO THIS SALE! It started yesterday and it ends on the 17th. It's on Shelbyville Road by the Off Broadway Shoes...you can't miss it!! Check out how great it is for yourself...here are just a few of the things that we bought for Addison:

 

See...adorable right? Also great prices!! Go, go, go to this sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved