Sunday, March 11, 2012

What I know about Addison

It's so funny that I can tell you so much about my little one's personality and I haven't even met her yet! I have become so intune with little things that she does and when she does them. I thought I would share a few things that I have learned about her in this short 21 weeks.
1. She does not like sweets! Everytime I eat cake, candy, ice cream, anything that is sugary my stomach really hurts afterwards. It started back in my first trimester when nothing really sounded good to eat, so I blamed it on the changing hormones. I stayed away from cake when my kiddos brought in cupcakes for their birthday and away from candy as well. When the second trimester hit I thought that I would be able to enjoy sweets again, but again, she has proved me wrong. Sweets are just not my girl's thing!

2. She loves worship service at church. Mike and I get so tickled at her on Sunday mornings because everytime the band starts to play worship music, my girl starts to get down! She jumps and kicks the whole time the music is playing. She did it for a couple of weeks before I told Mike about it, but now on  Sundays Mike will look at me like, "Is she moving?" And she definitely is! She loves Jesus already!! :)

3. She's a night owl (Lord help us!) I read in my pregnancy books that by this point the baby should have a definite sleeping pattern. Well, Addy does! She likes to sleep in (even if I try to wake her up with a little coffee) and party until the early morning hours. I don't notice it as much during the week because I am asleep pretty early. On the weekends I stay up later and she is really active until midnight or later. I have said all along that her most active times are around 9 and 9:30, so I think we are going to have a little one to hang out with Aunt Madi when she is up all night long!

4. She is STUBBORN like her momma and daddy! Oh good grief, she is a head strong little girl already! Just this weekend alone let me tell you what she has done. Yesterday I was laying back and she was kicking away (really hard mind you) so I told my mom about it. She runs over, puts her hand on my stomach and the little stinker completely stops moving. Mom sat with her hand on my stomach for about 5 minutes just waiting and eventually gave up. I kid you not, my mom moved her hand, sat back down and Addison started having a dance party in my stomach. I yelled,"She's moving, come back!" So my mom comes back, puts her hand on my stomach and she stopped moving again! She has done this about 3 different times now. I guess she gets it honestly!

5. She is one loved little girl! I think everyone's focus is on her right now. How is she doing? Has she moved? Who do you think she will look like? Should we do this and that...etc. We all talk about her CONSTANTLY! I can't wait to meet my girl, but until then I guess the ultrasounds will have to do. We have another check up and ultrasound Friday, so I will fill you in afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved