Saturday, March 31, 2012

She was injured, injured bad

Have you ever seen the commerical that inspired the title of this post? Well if you haven't I am going to share it before I  tell my story because it's one of my favorites...get ready for a good laugh:


I told you! I have watched that about 1,000 times now and I laugh each time. Ok...point to my post...I think my toe is going to fall off. The other night I was getting ready for school and was in the laundry room ironing my pants. When I finished I turned out the light and went to walk through our kitchen when BAM I hit my foot so hard on a pair of shoes that Mike had taken off by the kitchen table. I got my second toe and third toe pretty good, well really my third toe. I kid you not I walked up the steps to tell Mike about it and went to take a step and I could not walk. I sat in the middle of the floor while Mike went to get some Tylenol. So I woke up the next morning to go to school and I couldn't walk without a limp. Someone at work made the comment that I was already starting to waddle. I just laughed and said, "NO, no waddling, just a toe that might fall off!" Here is the proof that I might end up with 4 toes on my left foot... (don't judge, I know they are not attractive toes!! and I also know I need to paint them!!)

Bless my little heart!!

1 comment:

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved