Monday, June 3, 2013

Rub a dub dub

I am back and have some MAAAJJOORR catching up to do. With the end of the school year and all that goes along with that...parties, paperwork, you know...and then we hightailed it outa town the day after school let out for vacation, so I really haven't had time to even update you on what's going on with our life! The pictures that go along with this post absolutely make me smile from ear to ear. I am usually the one that gives Addison her bath just because I always have. No reason really, I just always have. Recently though whenever I would get home from work Mike would tell me that he went ahead and gave Addison her bath for the day in the big tub in our bathroom. I didn't really understand how this all worked until one night he told me he'd just show me....so here you have it....Addison's bath, Mike's way!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved