Sunday, May 19, 2013

Fun and family

This past weekend we traveled to my mom and dad's house so that we could be with Madison for her last prom and just visit. We haven't been able to make it down to stay with them since Addison has been sick, but now that she is feeling better we wanted to go and spend some quality time with them. We got caught up in some sleep, I got a haircut, Mike went fishing in his new kayak, I ran to practice for the mini-marathon, went to the church I grew up going to, we ate dinner as a family and just had a great time together. I am so grateful for weekends like last weekend because I don't get to see my family as much as I'd like and being able to see them more than one day in a row is a blessing. It makes me look forward to summer break when I can travel to their house any time we have the chance!




Enjoying breakfast at Mimi and Papaw's house

Daddy was taking his new kayak out to fish and Addison loved watching him through the front window.











Getting ready to take a nap with Papaw, but first a little Yo Gabba Gabba.



Afternoon naps deserve a little shoulder ride 


Addy loves her Papaw. I actually think she looks like him in this picture.

I love spending so much quality time at my mom and dad's house. I never really got to spend a lot of quality time at my grandparent's houses and I want so bad for Addison to look back at the times she spent with her grandparents and have good memories. We're off to a good start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved