Sunday, June 23, 2013

Teefers!!

People always told me that the teething stage was just awful. And it is, not because Addison has been a bear though, but because I feel so bad for her when her little teeth hurt. She is always such a trooper, but you can tell she's just been uncomfortable. She just cut her first tooth about 2 weeks ago and ever since then she has been a tooth popping factory! She is now working on a 4th I do believe. She has her two bottom teeth, and one that is on the top. It's not the middle top teeth, it's one on the side but I can't tell which one yet and we are working on another. The other night, bless her little heart, she was so uncomfortable and only Mommy would do. I put her to bed and she was restless and she yet crying out while she was sleeping. Finally she woke up and I gave her some Tylenol, rocked her and tried putting her down. Every time I tried to put her back in her crib she would scream and hold on to me for dear life. She also got a belly ache that night, so she had some other medicine to help with that, but finally around 2:30 in the morning she found some relief and got some sleep. The next morning she woke up with that second bottom tooth I told you she had. Poor little trooper, I can't imagine how badly that must hurt!
 
I did manage to get a pretty cute little picture of Addison's two bottom teeth...tell me that's not adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved