Monday, June 3, 2013

Wedding bells


Another "catch up post" my friends! This year I was so blessed to make a new friend at work. Not only is she an awesome teacher, but has also become a great friend of mine as well. She's not only been completing her KTIP teaching year, but planning a wedding for this month as well. When I met her last summer her wedding seemed SO far away, but now I can't believe I'm saying it's this month! So on the day of field day, yes field day, we had a wedding shower after school to celebrate the wedding of my dear friend, Ingrid. Please excuse the way I look in the following pictures...I'd been running, chasing, tagging, jump roping, volleyballing, face painting, tug-of-waring, etc, etc, etc, with 26 third graders!






 Ingrid, I'm so happy for your and Dylan! I know you're going to have a very happy life together and I'm blessed to be your friend!

1 comment:

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved