Monday, June 17, 2013

Family Dedication

Yesterday, on Father's Day, Addison was dedicated to be raised in a family who serves the Lord and teaches her his word. What a great part of Father's Day in my opinion! We pretty much stood in front of the church and promised to be an example of a Godly man and woman, show her a marriage centered around Christ and raise her to know God and his word. What a big responsibility that should never be taken lightly. If there is one thing I want for Addison in life, it is to grow up and love the Lord and accept Jesus as her personal Lord and Savior. I know Mike and I both whole heartily believe that Jesus died to save us of our sins and I want nothing more for Addison to make the same confession. So we have promised to raise her in a household that will show her the love of God and I know I am personally praying for her heart and for the day that she accepts the Lord into it!

Addison's picture on the screen before the service



waving to the crowd...I'm telling ya, she's a ham!



She was WAY past her nap time at this point and this was the best we could do..

Mimi, Papaw, Aunt B, Aunt Mad, Great-Papaw...

Nanny, Pawpaw...

Cousin O, Aunt Rachie and Uncle Chris all came to watch!

Addison, my biggest prayer for you is that one day you grow to accept Jesus into your heart. Until that day I promise to be a role model and an example of a woman who lives in a Godly way. I love you and I am so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved