Tuesday, June 11, 2013

11 month update

I am so incredibly sure that I say this every single time I do a monthly update, but oh my goodness Addison has hit a stage that is SO much fun! She is just a little ball of energy and she has become our little goof ball. She's definitely a clown and I think she's hilarious! I love watching her learn and discover new things because she makes "the face" that Mike and I talk about all the time. When she learns something new or is amazed by something she will look at it and then look at you like, "Do you see this?!" and it's too cute! I really do love the age that she is right now. I say that every single time though, so I am sure that you will hear me say it again soon!


















Addison is little miss independent, especially when it comes to feeding herself. She doesn't want you to feed her, pick up her food...nothing. She would much rather do it herself.

She now crawls and I have to watch her life a hawk! Baby gates are being installed asap!

My dad worked with her for about 2 months and his hard work finally paid off because Addison can do the indian noise on her own. She even likes to do it during church, which is really entertaining for everyone around us....which is why we end up watching church on a tv in the lobby most Sundays.

Addison loves to play the mocking game. For instance if I cough once, she coughs once. If I cough twice, she coughs twice. It's our favorite game to play in the car!

She talks up a storm and most of it is just baby babbles, but some things she says are words. Addy says go, baby, mama (which is actually Mamee, but that's a whole other story) daddy, mimi, nanny, and uh oh. She's trying really hard to say dog and duck as well. The other thing we've been working on is her animal sounds and I love to ask her what a lion says because she growls and it's hysterical!

Addy had her first trip to the beach this past month and she LOVED every second of it. The pool and the ocean were a big hit for sure. I couldn't believe it, but she would actually try to swim when we put her in the water and it was precious.

Some of her favorite foods are peas, blueberries, cheerios and ravioli. She DOES NOT like pancakes!

She's become very observant. She's now noticing things that have always been in her room that she's never really paid much attention to before. She will point at the and say, "That!" or she will completely sit up or roll toward the object while I'm trying to change her diaper, which makes for a really interesting scene.

At her checkup today she weighed 19 lbs 1 oz and was 35 inches long.

Some of her favorite games are Peek a boo and patty cake. She also loves when people clap for her when she's done a good job.

She still loves to sing The Itsy Bitsy Spider. In fact, we've really been practicing the motions to the song and she loves it.

Like I've said before, this stage is so much fun and I'm so thankful that I get to be at home with her right now because of summer break. Addison is definitely my little side kick and I love being with her all the time while I can. I could just eat her up!!! Happy 11 month birthday my little love bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved