Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Our life with Addy: week 1

This week at home with Addison has been amazing. It is crazy to have her in our house and know that she is our little girl. She's amazing. Seriously. She only gets upset if she is hungry, cold or needs a diaper change. She is cuddly, kissable and the sweetest little thing I've ever seen. Don't get me wrong, we are sleep deprived and exhausted, but I wouldn't change a second of it for anything. Here are some pictures I've captured over the last week at home. 
snoozing away in her pack and play. She loves her hands up by her face. 

meeting Aunt Lauralee
Tate came to visit

and so did May May. She is the sweetest little girl. She read books at our house and before she left she went around the house and picked up all of the books. She then watched Hannah put Tate into her car seat and tried to kiss her goodbye. Sweet baby girl!


Olivia came to eat lunch with Addison. On the menu for Olivia, sweet potatoes. For Addison, milk.

Love this little face!
Cousins cuddling on the couch

I love this picture. What an angel!
cuddle time with Daddy




On our way to the doctor's office
She wasn't too excited and I don't blame her. Being stuck in the foot is zero fun!

Snuggles from Mimi

Birthday cake celebration
One happy girl. What a sweet little face. I could just kiss her to death!
sleeping girl. She loves her soft blankets
sweet baby toes

Addison and Pumpkin catching some rays and working on the jaundice
she sleeps in little balls. I suppose it's because she was so cramped in my stomach.
Meeting Granny Murphy. Addison is her 17th great-grandchild
Sarah and Aaliya

Addison and Daddy catching up on their day after a long day at work. I think we have a daddy's girl on our hands!

My side of the family with the stork they made for us
If this week is any indication of how life is going to be with Addison, I am so excited to see what the future holds. Yes, it's been trying and difficult, but I wouldn't trade a second of it for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved