Thursday, July 26, 2012

Celebrating 3 years

Yesterday Mike and I celebrated 3 years of marriage. Really, three years? I guess time flies when you're having fun! On our wedding day I knew that I was one lucky girl, but I never dreamed that God would bless our lives in the way that he has. I am even more in love with Mike than I was when we said our vows in front of family and friends. Michael, happy third anniversary! I love you more and more every day. Thank you for being an amazing husband and father. I can't wait for many more years of happiness with you!

Check out the video if our wedding day and some of my favorite pictures the photographer captured:





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved