Thursday, July 26, 2012

My little bug

I just wanted to share some pictures of my precious girl that I've captured this week. Addison is definitely more alert this week and is changing every day. She is taking 2.5 ounces at each feeding and is growing like a weed. She now weighs 6 pounds 9 ounces. She has a big girl belly button and has started taking big girl baths. She loves laying under her play may and looking at herself in the mirror and listening to music. Her other favorite things to do are read books and cuddle with mommy and daddy. I am going to say this a lot but I wish time would stand still. She's growing way too fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved