Monday, May 21, 2012

Our first shower

Today was Addison's first baby shower! It was a double shower given by the girls that I work with and let me tell you, everyone out did themselves! Jennifer, my co-worker, and I are due about 6 weeks apart, so today we celebrated Addison's arrival along with the arrival of baby "EGK." I am so appreciative of the people that I work with, their giving hearts and their friendship. I absolutely cannot believe how many amazing goodies that our little girl accumulated today. Some of her gifts included lots of awesome books, diapers, burp cloths, cute little "fits", toys, a blanket made by my assistant principal, her baby monitor and much more. I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone to gave us a gift today and helped plan the shower. Mike and I appreciate it so much and we love each of you!

Here are some pictures that Kristy captured during the shower today:

Cute decorations





Addison and I with her cute sign and cake
 cute suckers that said, "It's a girl!"
Yummy food which included our librarian's famous cheese ball. She let me have the left overs to bring home and snack on. Yum, yum, yum!
Beth and Tolya. I love them!
 clearly something was really funny
 the mommies-to-be



 Check out my face in the next one. I was absolutely shocked that we received our baby monitor. It's so cool...you sync it to your iPhone so that you can have access to your baby's room even if you are not at the house. All those babysitters better watch out! We'll be stalking you!! :)

 This is the blanket that my assistant principal, JJ, made for Addy. It's so cute! I love, love, love it! Jennifer also received one that has animals and the alphabet on it. So cute!

I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone at school! You all are absolutely amazing and definitely know how to make a girl feel special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved