Thursday, May 17, 2012

My first Mother's Day

I was very surprised when I woke up Sunday morning and Mike immediately rolled over and told me, "Happy Mother's Day." I really wasn't expecting to get to celebrate that day, as a mom  at least, because Addison is not here yet, but my hubby made me feel very special! We got up to get ready for church and when I came downstairs he had the nicest card waiting for me. He's one thoughtful hubby! I also received a string of text messages from my friends wishing me a Happy Mothers's Day, as well as a card from my parents saying they knew I was going to make a great mom. It all made me feel really special and grow even more excited (if that's possible) about Addison joining our family. I had a great first Mother's Day and I can't wait to become a mommy to this precious little girl:
Addison Dawn, I love you so much already and I can't wait for the day that I get to meet you! Thank you for allowing me to be able to celebrate Mother's Day this year. I am already amazed at you and this entire journey that God is taking us through and I''ll say it again and again, I can't wait until I get to meet you and hold you in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved