Thursday, May 24, 2012

A celebration for Addison

Today at school two of the parents of kids in my class threw a celebration for Addison. My students were so cute and excited to attend a baby shower for our little girl. They knew that when I picked them up from lunch we would be going to the shower, so when I walked in the cafeteria, two of my girls said, "You're one minute and 15 seconds late." Excited much? They were so cute! Here are a few pictures from Addy's class shower:



 My Kiddos at the celebration enjoying their cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries and grapes





 Here's some with me and the kids






 This game was cute. They had to find as many words involving Addison as they could. The person who found the most words received a prize. They love word searches!
 Opening presents from some very sweet third grade students




 This gift was from my entire class...a Vera Bradley diaper bag. It has my two favorite colors in it, pink and green. How sweet are they?!
 The two mommas that threw the shower for me. They did such a good job; it was adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved