Sunday, May 20, 2012

31 weeks

We officially have entered the single digit count down until Addison makes her debut. Nine weeks until our little girl is here!! She's still one active gal. She kicks, punches and rolls all day long. I love feeling her move, but we are running out of room to move and it's starting to become just a little uncomfortable. It's just amazing to me to watch my stomach move and roll and know that my daughter is in there!

 Here we are at 31 weeks:
Would you check out that bump?! 

I thought I'd share this next picture because I thought it was funny. Mike was being silly and trying to get a really close up picture of my face. I was swatting him away and this is what he captured. What about that bump ladies and gentlemen?!


We've had such a great weekend. On Friday we went out to eat together and rented a Redbox so we could relax at home. I am not gonna lie, I think I made it through about 35-40 minutes of the movie and I was OUT! The next day I had to ask Mike what happened in the movie. What a loser! Yesterday we got up bright and early and hit some yard sales. Some of you know this, some don't. We have a booth at the Peddler's Mall in LaGrange and Mike L.O.V.E.S. to hit yard sales on the weekend to see what treasures he can find to sell in the booth. Yesterday I decided to tag along to spend some quality time with him. We had so much fun and found some great items that we can make some $$ on. Then we cooked out last night, got some ice cream and spent some time cuddling on the couch. This morning we got up, went to church and had some lunch together. Mike is currently working with some clients and I have been tanning my little white legs outside on the back deck while I wait for him to get back home. Now that I type all that out, I see we've had a fun but busy weekend!

The wedding rings are officially off until my fingers decide not to look like vienna sausages anymore. Yesterday after we hit the yard sales my fingers were SO swollen. We were close to Mike's mom and dad's house so we stopped so I could soak them in some cold water and try to get them off. It was not so easy to get them off. I soaked, tried lotion, soaked some more, pulled with all my might, etc. and they still wouldn't come over my knuckle. Mike's dad even offered me some vegetable oil to get them off as a joke and I almost took him up on the offer. I finally, being the determined person I am, decided those bad boys had to come off. I got some more lotion and a paper towel to keep my grip and pulled as hard as I could for about 30 seconds. I finally got them off, but broke skin when I did. So now I have swollen, sore and scabby fingers. Fantastic! Hopefully they will go down soon because people are looking at me like I'm some kind of sinner because I'm pregnant and don't have on a wedding band. I now have a new found respect for women who are unmarried and are pregnant. After being stared at like I have, I have sympathy for them in a new way. I hope I never make anyone feel as low as some people have made me feel just because I can't wear my wedding band at the moment. 

I have no idea which fruit, vegetable or other item that Addison is being compared to this week, but I am sure it's a big one! In weight, one website describes it as carrying around 4 large oranges. In my case 4 really active and jumpy oranges! She's also getting longer periods of sleep and more defined patterns of wakefulness. She can now turn her head from side to side and she is starting to plump up and prepare of another growth spurt. 

That's about it for the update! I hope everyone has a great week. Oh, and look for some updates...we have our first shower tomorrow and another doctor's visit this Wednesday! So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved