Monday, May 14, 2012

A baby shower...with a few rain showers!

This past weekend we threw a shower at our house for our friends Hannah and Austin. Their daughter, baby Tate, is due any day now! My college roommate, Natalie, and I had so much fun getting this shin-dig together for our friends and their new little girl, and I'm pretty sure everyone had a great time as well. I was crossing my fingers all day because there was a chance of rain and I had planned on having the shower in our backyard. All day we were fine, but about 20 minutes into the shower the rain started. We ended up in the living room of our house all crammed together so that Hannah and Austin could open their presents, but we still had a good time. Oh well, you can't win 'em all! I thought I'd share some of the pictures that I captured of our fun Saturday night celebrating the upcoming arrival of Tate:


A couple of pictures of Natalie, Hannah and I. Natalie and I lived together for 2 years in college and Hannah and I lived together for 3. Love both of them!


Here are a few decorations from the shower...thank goodness for Pinterest and their cute ideas!





And a few that were captured of the guests...
 The expecting parents
 Everyone watching them open gifts
 Matt and Lindsay Brooks

 That is one proud Daddy! Ryan and his little girl, Bennett, who is three weeks old and absolutely adorable!

 Nathan and RubyKate
 How precious is she?! This is little RubyKate, Hannah's niece and two of our very good friends little girl.

 Trying out the new bib...Hannah said he might need one too...


And of course...the hubby and I.

We had so much fun celebrating the arrival of little Tate. Now we just have to wait until she gets here so that we can spoil her rotten!

1 comment:

  1. How cute. Great photos you shared here. Seems like you all had great fun in celebration. Well I am also going to attend a baby shower party at Chicago venues in next week and need ideas for gift. Can you help me what should I present to my lovely friend.

    ReplyDelete

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved