Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

These three turkeys traveled the state of Kentucky yesterday in order to give thanks with each side of the family. We had such a good time but we were oh so tired by the end of the day. We left our house yesterday and made the two hour drive to Lebanon where Mike's Granny and Grandma live. We went to Mike's Granny's house first to eat with his mom's side of the family. From there we went a few miles down the road to eat at Mike's Grandma's with his dad's side of the family. 
 My little turkey on her first Thanksgiving





 Some doting aunts if I do say so...



 Swinging on the front porch with Pawpaw

Then from Lebanon we drove an hour to my parent's house to eat with my family and with Billy's family...







Addy enjoyed a little Thanksgiving dinner prepared by Gerber :) She had about 3 tablespoons of carrots before she got full.


 YUM!
 She even got to open her very first gift for Christmas. Congo and Anelle will be vacationing during the holidays, so they let Addison open her gift early...
 hmm...what is this?

 Oh I get it!
 Pulling paper off takes a great deal of concentration!

 Is that what I think it is?!
It is!

They gave Addy a penguin pillow pet that has a nighttime sky projector built in. It's so neat and she loves it! I love the pictures of her opening the gift because she really did tear the paper off all by herself. She was so funny! I love watching her grow and discover new things. Her innocence amazes me. Everything is so new and so neat and it makes everything for her mommy and daddy so much more fun!

We have so much to be thankful for and I am so very lucky! We had a great day celebrating with our families and I hope everyone had a great day as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved