Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weekend with Mimi and Papaw

We've been spending our weekend at my mom and dad's house. It's always good to get to stay the night with them so they get to see Addison for an extended period of time. They are just a little bit eat up with her :) a lot actually...

Mike and I got to go out in a date night last night while Addison stayed with Mimi and Papaw. We saw Taken 2 and it was fantastic! Mike and I are really big fans of the first movie, so we were excited to see the sequel. Now we are headed back home to get ready for the week ahead...thank goodness it's a 4 day work week for me and I get an extra day home with my little family on Tuesday!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved