Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Best Buds

So the other day I was doing what I love to do the most...taking pictures of Addison, and Pumpkin was quite the hit with little miss. I had  Addy in her bumbo beside the bunny so we could get the monthly growth picture and Addison was fixated on Pumpkin. I could see her slowly making her way toward Addison out of the corner of my eye and before I knew it, she was right beside her. Addison LOVES Pumpkin, so she started reaching for her and playing with her. It was too cute and I could resist taking pictures. So, the monthly picture that I was trying to capture turned into Pumpkin/Addy playtime. I think these snapshots are pretty cute...















she isn't licking her mouth...just the angle of the picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved