Monday, November 12, 2012

Yum!

Addison is getting to be such a big girl! Last week she tried baby food for the fist time and loved it! We started her with a veggie, carrots, because we have heard if you start with fruit they will want that instead if veggies....because of the sweetness and sugar I guess. She took about a tablespoon the first time which I was really pleased with and since then has eaten carrots once a day. I obviously think everything she does is beyond cute, but it really was adorable to watch her discover this new texture for the first time. At first she kinda rolled it around in her mouth and didn't know what to think, but she quickly warmed up to the idea and loved them! I'm hoping she will like most fruits and veggies. I know I sure tried to eat healthy while I was pregnant so she would be a good eater!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved