Saturday, December 1, 2012

Addison's 3 month pictures

Before I completely unload a million pictures of my sweet girl, let me explain where we've been since Thanksgiving. For one we've been insanely busy. I haven't been getting home from work until really late and when I do get home, Mike and I give each other the run down on Addison and he heads out to show houses. We have so much going on! Two, apparently I have turned into my mother, which is not such a bad thing at all, really! I went to upload pictures a few days ago and to my dismay a little box popped up and explained that Google was cutting off my "free" blogging experience because I have uploaded way too many pictures. WHAT?! Who knew I had a limit?! So in order to keep posting pictures of my sweet baby girl, I now have a monthly subscription to blogger through Google. Not to worry, I can keep posting ungodly amounts of pictures as much as I please because my 1GB of free space has been upgraded to 25GB! WOOHOO!!! So without further ado, here are Addison's three month pictures. Yes, I know I'm late, but I had to jump through some hurdles to get my posting rights back :)


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved