Monday, November 19, 2012

Shame on you!

So I KNOW that you all have seen all of the pictures of dogs with their "shame" signs around their necks? They are simply hilarious and I laugh aloud every time I see one. They are too darn funny! Pumpkin so needs to join this club. One, the other day after I got home from work something in our house smelled bad like it was dead. Seriously. I checked the entire house and found none other than Pumpkin Fogle hiding under our bed with a look on her face like she'd done something terribly wrong. When I finally coaxed her out from under the bed, the smell would have knocked you down. OMG it was terrible! Mike said he'd let her outside to pee and she must have rolled in something DEAD in our yard. Seriously, Pumpkin?! Like I don't have a million other things to take care of. So off to the bathtub we go and the smell only gets worse as I get her wet. So I'm gagging and she is throwing a fit about taking a bath. Oh dog, it's a good thing I love you!

Here are a few other felonies that could land this little pup on the naughty list:

She barks at the TV if there is any kind of animal on it. Animated or not she goes NUTS. We can't watch hardly anything on TV without her losing her mind.

She barks at the cows out in the field next door. They are always there, so we have to keep the shades pulled most of the time.

In order to get attention she has started running to the top of the hill where we live and just standing there. This hill is about 100 yards from the house mind you. She will run as fast as she can and then just turn at you at you like you're an idiot. The only way to get her back is to offer a treat. Really? You think this behavior should be rewarded?! Oh well, I have better things to do than chase you around the subdivision!

So for some good laughs, here are a few of the little criminals that I have been seeing all over place. They are too funny!







(Cough, Cough, Pumpkin Fogle)



Have a good one, friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved