Sunday, November 11, 2012

Winner, winner chicken dinner!

On Facebook I follow the orchard that is right by my parent's house and a couple of weeks ago they were doing a photo contest to win a gift basket. The photo had to be taken this fall at the orchard and since we took Addy there to get a pumpkin, I though that I would participate. So I entered a photo and guess what? We won! Mike and I just picked up the cutest little gift basket with lots of goodies for Addison. First of all they gave us a pass to the orchard for all next season. This is great because they have so much to do! Pick pumpkins, go on a train ride around the property, ride horses, see animals at the petting zoo, slide down a huge hay slide, play on the playground and eat lunch are just a few of the things you can do there and I'm so excited we have a season pass now! We also got some of their homemade apple butter and raspberry jelly. Addy got a pink flamingo goof ballz toy, a rubber ducky, a mudpie loofa that is adorable and a mudpie ice pack that is also precious. I'm so excited that we won lots of new goodies! We are so proud :) here are some photos of the picture I entered in the contest as well as the goodies we scored upon our victory!
The winning picture :) One of my favorites of our family
Yum
I love these! I wanted to get Addison a fish one in Gatlinburg...funny we got one as a prize

The ice pack is on the left and the loofa is on the right. Aren't they adorable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved