Saturday, December 10, 2011

8 week update

I am 8 weeks along and feeling better than last week! The baby has grown from the size of a blueberry to the size of a raspberry and has some major development going on. Little bit is developing eyelids, ears, an upper lip and a soon-to-be little button nose. The websites and books that I have been reading says that the baby's heart rate is about 150 beats per minute (that's fast!) We go to the doctor next Monday, so I will have to look at the heart rate and try the old wife's tale to see if the baby will be a boy or girl. Everyone right now is predicting a boy because I have started to get a little belly so soon. Mom says that when she was pregnant with Madison, Brittany and I that she got wide before she went out and I am going out instead of getting wide. We shall see!

I am seeing a difference in the way that my clothes are fitting. I can also feel a difference when I run my hand across my stomach. A few months ago my stomach was flat when I ran my hand across (well "flat" HA!) but now I feel it is rounding out a little bit. My mom and I went out to dinner the other night and after I ate, I could feel a little hard spot that was right below my belly button. It's crazy really to think about what is going on inside of me right now.

If I forget what I am typing about and go on a totally random tangent, it's because I have MAJOR pregnancy brain! I swear I am usually the most organized person who knows where EVERYTHING is. In fact, on a daily basis I have to tell my husband where he placed his wallet, keys or other crucial item . :) Lately, I can't remember a darn thing. I will put my keys in my purse and two seconds later I will be trying to track them down around the house. I asked Mike the same question 4 times the other night in a 5 minute time span. I have done something like this a few times now and it is annoying and I hear that it only gets worse. By the time this baby gets here I might end up in a different state wondering where I am going!

I will leave you with a picture of me at 8 weeks. I am staying at my mom and dad's this weekend while Mike is out of town, so this picture is infront of their Christmas tree. Madi wanted colored lights this year. :) I can see the roundness in this picture! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved